This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) applies to your use of the Solution or Services.
By using or accessing the Solution or Services, you agree to be bound by the terms of this AUP.
The Company reserves the right to amend this AUP from time to time and will notify you by posting a revised copy of the AUP on its website at https://www.quotevineapp.com/terms-of-use.
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties to use the Solution or Services:
- in any way prohibited by law, regulation, governmental order or decree;
- in breach of, or to encourage the breach of, the legal rights of others (for example: to infringe the intellectual property rights of others);
- to upload, transmit or store or distribute pornographic or offensive material;
- to engage in, promote or encourage illegal activity;
- to spam or distribute malware or any items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to falsify any protocol or email header information (e.g., “spoofing”);
- to try to gain unauthorised access to or disrupt any part of the Solution or Services, data, account or network by any means;
- to execute load, stress, performance, penetration or vulnerability tests;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, hoaxes, corrupted files or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- in a way that could reasonably harm the Solution or Services or negatively impair anyone else’s use of them;
- for the collection, storage or processing of any personal data unless you have received prior consent from the individual whose personal data is being used;
- to generate, publish, distribute of facilitate the sending of mass unsolicited emails or advertising (“spam”);
- for any high risk use where failure or fault of the Solution or Services could lead to death or serious bodily injury of any person, or to severe financial, physical or environmental damage;
- if you are under 18.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Solution or Services may be blocked, suspended or terminated, and legal proceedings initiated, for any breach of this AUP.